Friday, March 04, 2005

Electronic Party Systems (EPS)

One day, while a woodcutter was cutting a branch of a tree above a river, his axe fell into the river.

When he began crying, a Genie appeared and asked him, "Why are you crying?" The woodcutter told Him that his axe has fallen into water. Genie went down into the water and reappeared with a golden axe. " Is this your axe?", Genie asked. The woodcutter said "No".

Genie again went down and came up with a silver axe." "Is this your axe?", Genie asked. The woodcutter said "No". Genie went down again and came up with an iron axe. "Is this your axe?" Genie asked. The woodcutter said, "Yes". Genie was pleased with the man's honesty and gave him all the three axes. The woodcutter went home happily.

Next day while he was walking with his wife along the river, his wife fell into the river. When he began crying, Genie appeared and asked him, "Why are you crying?" "My wife has fallen into water." Genie went down into the water and came up with Jennifer Lopez.

"Is this your wife?", Genie asked. "Yes", he said. Genie was furious. "You cheat! I will curse you......", Genie scolded. He quickly said, "Forgive me...It is a misunderstanding.

If I say "No" to Jennifer Lopez, you will come up with Catherine Zeta Jones. If I also say "No" to her, you will finally come up with my wife and I will say "Yes". Then you will give all the three to me.

I am a poor man. I will not be able to look after all the three. So that's why I've to say "Yes".

//From the Electronic Payment Systems egroup - Do you see any E.P.S.?
//On the egroup for my EPS course, one gets to read all sorts of email
//(besides //mails related to EPs)
//Emails having any EPS material are strictly censored by the EPS censor board :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Asma said...

That was a good one ... poor farmer:) My sympathies with him:)

Wassalam n Allahhafiz

3/05/2005 02:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home